Shine your own light.
Dear Visitor, if you are on this site it means that you have an interest in yoga, but in case you don’t, maybe this story can help you change your way of thinking.
I was born in Cuba. At the age of 20, I was studying languages in the University of Cuba, but decided to quit everything and move to Italy. It was a very difficult decision, to move so far away from my family at such a young age.
One of the reasons I left Cuba was the economic situation. I knew I had no future if I remained there.
What Yoga means to me
Join A Class Today!
If you are starting yoga, this class will help you to create the fundations of your practice.
Dynamic and Power Vinyasa
If you hate the routine and love
to test your physical limits.
State of Relaxation, this describes a Restorative yoga class; way to relax and soothe your nerves after a day at work.
Be a warrior. Fight for what you believe in and never, ever hold back. Keep the fire in your heart burning.
Walk the Earth
The Best of Yoga
The idea of a yoga practice is really not just to focus and be aware, mindful and calm for the time you are on the mat, but to carry this state of being with you when you leave class.
For a better Yoga, ON and OFF the mat
Work to achieve a state where your physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual demands are met.
Find your balance to make your practice on the mat become a metaphor of your life.
– Remember, a strong Body begins with a strong mind.
– Your inner strength and your will are just like the body; it needs to be trained.
– A strong mind can easily wade through day to day obstacles as it has the grit to remain unaffected, and stick to what has to be done.
– “Until he has unconditional and unbiased love for all beings, man will not find peace.”
– Love is the strongest force in the universe. The secret of love is acceptance, compassion, non-attachment, and non-violence.
4. Self Confidence = Trust in Yourself
– Accept yourself totally. Be brutally honest with yourself. If you are bad, accept it. If you are good, accept it. Do not try to evaluate yourself through the eyes of others. Look in the mirror and be true to yourself.
– Stick to fair play; do not cheat others, work hard, work honestly and give your best in whatever you do.
– True confidence does not come from the praise of others – it comes from within. Learn to accept and appreciate yourself for who you truly are.
5. Vibrate Higher
– Many of us are not living up to our potential, to the best version of ourselves. We can live better, do more, and be happier. We have the power to change our reality, and attract what we want.
– The higher the frequency of your energy or vibration, the lighter you feel in your physical, emotional, and mental bodies.
– Commitment to your own evolution and to your own happiness because the best way to move forward is to turn inward.
“Everything can be Yoga. The way you eat, the way you sit, the way you stand, the way you breathe, the way you conduct your body, mind and your energies and emotions – this is Yoga. It is the way. Yoga means you are using everything as a tool for wellbeing.”
Follow Me on Instagram For Daily Inspiration
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.